Sunday, January 27, 2013

Introduction

Hello, my name is Matthew Niemiec. I am a college student who is going for a major in Earth Science. For most of my life, I grew up around computers to a degree where I can figure out how to work some of the programming for certain mechanics. The computer language that I am the most fluent in is HTML, which is used for designing websites. My hobbies include painting, drawing, playing video games (mainly horror, RPG's, puzzle-solving and real-time strategy (for example: League of Legends)), reading horror stories, and even going as far as doing some occasional video-game journalism, which I might post up depending on the mood that I'm in.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Matthew!
    i just want to say that I'm amazed with your computing abilities ,i didn't know that in our 100 level computer class we will have someone who already knows computer language,so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,
    Earth Science seems like a really cool major. I know some computing language but this was from an intro to computer programming class I had taken years back. Add me on League of Legends, Warufu maybe we can play a few games. I wont be on for about another week though because my gaming rig is currently down and I am waiting for a replacement part to get it up and running again lol,but it would be cool to play a few games with ya sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,

    I am a fan of horror movies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I'm a fan of RPGs and puzzle solving games as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Matt, I also play League, maybe we can play sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Matthew,
    Do you enjoy the earth science classes you are taking? I took an Earth Science First Year Experience class last spring with Dr.Voglosonger and Dr. Sanders. It was a pretty fascinating class. My brother's are also big on video games. They're big fans of Call of Duty. Personally, though, it makes me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant remember a single moment i played video games,I don't know for me it looks unreal and i don't enjoy it.I never tried it,but i used to see my younger brother playing video games and it makes me want to change the room,well sort of hhh. Well i think Im just interested in other stuff

    ReplyDelete